Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love my Mom!















In honor of mother's day this week, I wanted to do a little mom show and tell. My mom is not only the most unbelievable mother, she is also an amazing quilter. Her quilts are so beautiful and unique. She puts so much thought and love into her quilts and they just shine with so much personality. She made me this quilt for my birthday last year and I adore everything about it ( I am a nurse, in case you are wondering about the nurse theme). Every nurse I know wants this quilt but if you look closely, it is personalized by my name quilted throughout. This was the best present she ever could have gotten me and hopefully I can think of something equally as stellar for her, for mother's day!

2 comments:

kathy ryan said...

So, what awesome thing did you get your Mom for Mother's day?

Unknown said...

Kathy,
I wasn't able to come up with something quite as cool as the nurses quilt my mom specially mad for me. What I really wanted to give her was a red mini cooper because she has always wanted one! Unfortunately, insufficient funds. But, my siblings and I chipped in to get her a really, really nice white trench coat, some fancy brand from nordstroms. She always looks great, but she looks amazing in that coat.